How this all works! 🙂
Madchen Studios is like a cozy little nest where we create beautiful memories that will last forever. When you book in with me, I’ll send you a fun questionnaire to fill out that helps me get to know your family and style. Then, we’ll work together to find the perfect location for your session – somewhere that feels natural and comfortable for you. During your session, we’ll have a blast capturing genuine, candid moments that showcase your family’s unique personalities. Within two weeks, I’ll send you a link to your online gallery, where you can choose the images that you would like included in our order. Once you’ve made your selections, I’ll hand-retouch each photo to make them look perfect. And then voila! You’ll get a link to download all of your finished portraits, ready to share and print. At Madchen Studios, we’re all about creating a warm, friendly, and personalized experience for our clients. We can’t wait to work with you and capture some beautiful memories together!
Contact me today to book your personalized photography session, and let’s capture some fantastic memories together!
- Available Mon-Fri 10am-4pm
- 30 minute session
- Includes 5 hand retouched images to print and share
- Perfect for headshots, baby milestones and for those who do not want a long session.
- Available any time
- 1.5 hour session
- Includes online gallery, unlimited poses or groupings, and 20 hand retouched digital portraits for you to print and share.
- Groupings of up to 5 included
- Perfect for large groups of up to 10
- 2 hour session
- Includes online gallery, unlimited pose and grouping requests and 40 hand retouched digital portraits for you to print and share.
- Is your group larger that 10? No problem, simply add $25 per person after the first ten
Every Photography Package Includes:
- Consultation and planning
- Free jokes and games
- All required retouching
- Photoshop head swaps if needed
- Sneak Peeks within a few days
- Full Gallery within 2-weeks
- Digital download delivery of images
Do you travel for sessions?
I am a Medicine Hat photographer and heck yes I love to travel to photograph sessions. I love exploring and photographing my clients in unique and special locations. Want me to come out to your acreage or ranch, simply just ask, I would love to.
Can we bring our dog?
Absolutely! Family shots with your furbaby included makes total sense to me! Plus your dog will get their own portraits too!
my kids are chaos, will you be able to work with us?
Yes please, bring me anything unruly, I love turning your chaos into beautiful memories that you can put on your wall.
What happens when the weather is bad?
Most of the time we will reschedule and find a new day and time that works for all of us. Sometimes the wind can work to your advantage and deliver beautiful images and honestly there is nothing more beautiful than a sunset session after a storm has passed.
Why does it take up to two weeks for me to see the gallery?
I photograph every session in a format called RAW. After your session I will upload and back up your files. From there I will remove duplicate, unflattering and images that are of a lesser quality. After that is finished I go through each and every photo and develop them into jpeg format. This takes time as I adjust every photo to make them as beautiful as possible. Once those images are developed I then do a basic retouch on your images, before getting them ready to upload to your online gallery.